CMT has partnered with the Port Authority of NY & NJ to introduce a new system for short haul trips.
Thursday, November 1, 2018. at 4:00am
JFK and LaGuardia Airports
Eligibility requirements for the new system are below.
- All fares that originate from JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport will have short haul data printed on the passenger receipt.
- To re-enter the line, drivers will have to submit a copy of the receipt (from their TPEP system) to the Port Authority dispatcher as the driver enters the staging lot.
- Any receipt that has been tampered with (i.e. torn/separated, or is unreadable in part or whole) will not be accepted.
- Drivers must return to the staging lot within 2 hours of the start of fare
- The destination of fare must be within approved short haul zones