Creative Mobile Technologies, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website of the Company (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect: (i) on or through this Website or services offered through same, (ii) in mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website, (iii) through mobile and desktop applications (if any) you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, (iv) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by: (i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (iii) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect, or may in the future collect, several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”), (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, (ii) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and/or other tracking technologies, and (iii) from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Our primary goal is to collect, use and disclose only that information reasonably required to enable us to provide the particular product or service that you have requested, to improve our website, products or services, to maintain our customer lists, to respond to your inquiries or feedback or to conduct the particular activity for which you have submitted information. We use information we collect to, amongst other, compile aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related site information, to conduct internal research and marketing and may also provide general information to our partners, investors or other third parties.
We may contact you from time to time to offer additional products or services. If you do not want to be contacted please contact us at the address provided below. However, if we remove you form our contacts list, please note that you will not receive product update information subject to the terms set forth below which expressly provide otherwise.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve our operations, marketing materials or our site. These third parties may have limited access to databases of our information solely for the purpose of helping us to achieve these objectives and they will not be able to use the information for any other purpose. The foregoing is in addition to, and without limitation to, the terms provided set forth below.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include, for example and without limitation, information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website; records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; details of transactions you carry out through our Website (if any); your search pathways and queries on the Website. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website (if and when such feature is included), or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including without limitation, details of your visits to our Website (including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website) and information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type). We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to, amongst other:
- improve our website, products or services,
- maintain our customer lists,
- respond to your inquiries or feedback or to conduct the particular activity for which you have submitted information
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests,
- speed up your searches,
- recognize you when you return to our Website,
- provide the particular product or service that you have requested. We use information we collect to, amongst other, compile aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related site information, to conduct internal research and marketing and may also provide general information to our partners, investors or other third parties.
The technologies we use or may use in the future for this automatic data collection include, without limitation, cookies, flash cookies, and/or web beacons:
Flash cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About the Information You Provide Us.
Web beacons: Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About the Information You Provide Us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users[, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and/or who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to (where this is legally required) or not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About the Information You Provide Us.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About the Information You Provide Us
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you want to remove your information from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and inform us of your request. However, you can always use postal mail to make your request to:
Creative Mobile Technologies, LLC
Att: Legal Department
42-32 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
Telephone: 718- 937-4444
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for us to update your information.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes; or if you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences; or if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services; you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. (Note: This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.)
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: September 25, 2015